Audio Sermon: Men Ought Always To Pray By Apostle Edu Udechukwu
Men ought always to pray was one of the audio message of Apostle Edu Udechukwu during the 50 days of Pentecost prayer. This sermon topic was derived from Like 18:1.
Jesus told a parable to His disciples that men ought always to pray and not to faint. This means that the humans are a subject of prayer and they are designed to pray at all seasons so that they can be connected to the source of life.
When the context of the passage is considered, Jesus Christ was talking about the coming of the kingdom of God. So in the waiting of the kingdom of God, men should and ought to pray.
Men Ought Always To Pray By Apostle Edu Udechukwu
Also, in waiting for the solution to the issues of life, men ought to pray. In having intimacy with God, men should pray with a pure heart. In making request to God, men should pray. To live a victorious life and successful like, men ought to pray.
Apostle Edu Udechukwu have explained many things as regards to this topic. Click on the link below to download the audio message.
Recommended sermons for you.
- Download The Outpouring Of The Spirit By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- Download Goodly Heritage Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- Download Deriving Unending Profit From The Word Of God By Pastor W.F Kumuyi
- Download building capacity in prayers by Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Download Secrets Of An Expected End By Apostle Johnson Suleman (1 & 2)
- Download The Anointing Of The Holy Spirit By Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Download The Purpose Of Power By Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download All Messages On The Watchmen By Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Entrance By Supplication By Reverend Tolu Agboola