Click to Learn Short Gospel Quotes and Inspirational Gospel Quotes
Gospel quotes are motivates and inspire the spirit. On this page are many short gospel quotes, inspirational gospel quotes, motivational quotes by different pastors and leaders. These short and inspirational gospel quotes are captured from their speeches in conferences and public address.
Do you want be learn or know some facts about life and truth of the gospel, click here to learn these inspiring short gospel quotes and inspirational gospel quotes for the day by many pastors.
Inspirational Gospel Quotes for the Day
- The quality of your decisions and choices will always be a reflection of your belief systems, (Apostle Joshua Selman).
- We have suffered from preaching cheap grace. Grace is free, but it is not cheap. People will take anything that is free, but they are not interested in discipleship. They will take Christ as savoir but not as Lord (Vance Havner).
- Discipline, for the Christian begins with the body. We have only one. It is the body that is the primary material given to us for the sacrifice. We cannot give our hearts to God and keep our bodies for ourselves, (Elisabeth Elliot).
- These then are the marks of the ideal church- love, suffering, holiness, sound doctrine, genuineness, evangelism and humility. They are what Christ desires to find in His churches as He walks among them, (John Scott).
- If Christianity was once saved forever saved, there would have been no need for words like ”beware” in the bible, it would have been “carry go”, (Apostle Arome Osayi).
- There is nothing which so certifies the genuineness of man’s faith as his patience and his patient endurance, his keeping on steadily in spite of everything, (Martyn Lloyd).
- Pride builds wall between people, humility builds bridges, (Rick Warren).
- The greatest tragedy is not death but life without purpose, (Rick Warren).
- If the Saints does not rise in light, it will make the world to continually question the truths about God they read in scripture, (Apostle Joshua Selman).
- There are certain level man can never get to on the strength of the flesh. Uncommon levels of growth and impact is proof of an affiliation with the realm of the spirit (Apostle Joshua Selman).
- You are not as powerful as knowing spiritual things but you are as powerful as knowing the scriptures, (Apostle Joshua Selman).
- Character is both developed and revealed by tests and all of life is a test, (Rick Warren).
- If you plan to build a tall house of virtues, you must first lay deep foundations of humility, (Augustine).
- If you desire our faith to be strengthened, we should not shrink from opportunities where our faith may be tried, and therefore, through trial, be strengthened, (George Muller).
- When you read the bible, read the quality and not the quantity, (Adrian Roger).
- If honest of heart and uprightness before God were lacking or I did not patiently waited on God for instruction, or I preferred to counsel of my fellow-men to the declarations of the word of God, I made a great mistake, (George Muller).
- Obtaining your salvation is free, but possessing your possession is your responsibility. In walking with God, the information and revelation of your possession is key, (Apostle Johnson Suleman).
- Every public manifestation is traceable to a hidden life; for our God sees in the secret. Do you want mighty manifestations in the open? Go and learn how to dwell in the secret, (Apostle Arome Osayi).
- Building intimacy with God is something that you must do consciously and deliberately and daily, (Apostle Arome Osayi).
- It is not great meetings that make a man, but great decisions made after such meetings and the readiness to stick to it, (Apostle Arome Osayi).
- If you are alive, there is purpose for your life, what happens outwardly in your life is not as important as what happens inside you. Your circumstances are temporary but your character will last forever, (Rick Warren).
- Anything that takes you outside God is Satan intension for affliction extension, (Apostle Johnson Suleman).
- The price of every destiny is the blood of Jesus Christ, (Apostle Joshua Selman).
- Problems gravitates towards their solution, (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome).
- Everything you are looking for, you are a reservoir of it (Pastor Dr Paul Enenche).
- Any faith that takes makes God totally responsible for its outcome is an irresponsible faith, (Bishop David Oyedepo).
- Your greatest fulfilment in life will come when you discover the unique gifts and abilities and use them to edify others and glorify God, (Thomas Adams).
- Worries does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength, (Corrie Ten Boom).
- Life is not a function of luck. The insight you possess determines how far you go. It is your insight that guarantees flight (Bishop David Ibiyeomie).
- You can never grow without embracing the law of responsibility and refusing to accept responsibility will make you end up a liability (Bishop David Ibiyeomie).
- Your decisions today will determine your tomorrow, so the quality of your decisions determines the color of your destination (Bishop David Ibiyeomie).
- Success is not a gift, but a choice that becomes a reality by accepting responsibility. That is, success is a choice that becomes a reality by accepting responsibility (Bishop David Ibiyeomie).
- It is not what happens to you that determines how far you can go in life; it is what you do with what happens to you, (Anonymous).
- We have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people (Martin Luther King, Jr).
- When God speaks, He speaks future (Apostle Johnson Suleman).