Download Navigating Prophetic Seasons 2 by Apostle Joshua Selman (God’s Prophetic Agenda).
Navigating Prophetic Seasons 2 by Apostle Joshua Selman (God’s Prophetic Agenda) was the continuation of the series one. The highlights of the sermon Navigating Prophetic Seasons 2 by Apostle Joshua Selman (God’s Prophetic Agenda) is seen below.
When discussing prophetic teachings, there are three major layers in the study of Scripture:
1. Archaeological/Historical layer.
2. Doctrinal layer, which involves spiritual synergy and doesn’t demand creativity.
3. The Prophetic layer of Scripture.
Theologically speaking, for anything to be called a doctrine, the body of truth in question must pass the following litmus tests:
1. It must be found in the Old Testament.
2. It must be captured in the life of Jesus.
3. It must also be evident and practiced in the lives of the early Apostles.
Four Segments of God’s Enlightenment:
1. Restoration to Doctrine (1 Timothy 4:13-16)
2. Correction of the error of imbalance. (Acts 18:24-25)
3. Connection of revelation to Divine Purpose.
4. Redefinition of concepts such as:
i. The Gospel.
ii. The Great Commission.
iv. A Witness.
Three Levels of The Anointing
1. The anointing within, that helps you to manifest the character of Christ, which is given to every believer.
2. The anointing that comes upon you, when you discover your place in God’s prophetic agenda. It is for the purpose of service.
3. The engracing that comes upon you, enabling discernment and alignment with God’s program.
Four Major Prophetic Activities Representing God’s Current Focus:
1. The Purifying of The Church, i.e., judgment in the house of God (1 Peter 4:17, Daniel 5:27, Ephesians 5:13-14).
2. Enlightenment: an abundance of revelation. (Acts 20:28-32, Colossians 4:12).
3. Divine Commissioning: Heavenly callings, mandates, and assignments given to men. (John 15:16, Matthew 10:16)
Respect your assignment, no matter how small you perceive it. Not everyone will have a global ministry.
Three (3) major areas from which the church is being purified:
1. Moral decadence.
2. Apostasy (deviation from the truth).
3. Error (due to ignorance and imbalance).
The purifying of the church is an awakening unto repentance. Here, God’s idea of judgment is purification unto greater glory, not condemnation and destruction.
God judges men by bringing Words that prune them to become more effective. (John 15:2-3)
Click on the links below to download the audio message on Navigating Prophetic Seasons 2 by Apostle Joshua Selman (God’s Prophetic Agenda).
The following sermons titles below are recommended audio sermons for you.
- Download Empowered By Light By Apostle Joshua Selman (1-3)
- Download Psalm 3- A Charge Unto Fruitfulness by Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download This is The Lord’s Doing By Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download This Grace Called Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Ways To Test Prophetic Spirit By Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download The Portrait Of The Apostolic Church By Apostle Michael Orokpo